· Coordinate Merchandising program and Regional Mangers activity;
· Administrative work: delegation/ paperwork for in-store access, meal tickets according to the in-store presence, send them to Regional Managers; Regional Managers expense reports and KM log books; Approve vacations, work contracts, proof of employment asked by merchandisers for bank, doctor, etc., any other administrative works project related;
· Make the presence for merchandisers and Area Coordinators forms for payment
· Recruiting and hiring
· Reports: gather and aggregate all the reports received from Area Coordinators
· Check the bonuses and approve them, in case a bonus scheme is in place
· Makes the monthly costs/ invoices and PoPs and sends them to P&G for approval/ Good Received validation
What you’ll do
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
Junior Associates receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as up to five weeks of formal training in your few years. Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
While all consultants develop specialized knowledge and a focused program as they progress with McKinsey, most are initially very broad in their focus, meaning they do not need specific industry or functional expertise to be successful. For consultants who join Advice as experienced professionals, this can mean building on previous knowledge or developing unique experience in an area that is completely new.