We are a partner, not just a supplier, an innovation and technology-driven company, that constantly reinvents itself in line with the market, to offer to our partners the newest and most efficient sales support solutions and tools, as well as a rewarding work environment for our people.
Excellence in execution is based on sound planning and ongoing assessment with the specific goal of continuous improvement.
WE CREATE AND EXECUTE SUSTAINABLE RETAILS SOLUTIONS
Perfect integration of sustainability in our core business model
IPP integrates environmental, social, economic, and governance (ESG) aspects to create value for and share value with our stakeholders.
ESG (environmental, social, and governance) criteria have been included in the construction of our business model.
We work with Ecovadis to certify our ESG commitments and ambitions, an example of our responsibility towards strong social and environmental standards.
Environment transformational technology
We develop an innovative sustainable technology that helps our clients to meet their sustainability targets.
- Integrate people and processes with technology
- Data driven merchandising
- Agile execution
- Perfect store execution
Our dedicated tech team focuses its capabilities to integrate technology into the daily work, for process optimization, not on the technology itself.
We developed thus a set of tools helping to achieve the main objective – A Perfect Store Execution
We respect, value and empower our employees
Our Internal Program reflects our commitment to nurturing an organizational culture that would promote fairness, transparency, trust, and mutual respect.
IPP Internal Organizational Program
We Care means for us empowering our employees to promote and internalize the authentic values and beliefs of our company, to create a healthy and motivating work environment for our people.
Our clients become our partners, so “WE CARE” means to us:
- To recognize and reward the good work
- To show empathy and give honest feedback
- To invest in employee growth and success
- To be responsive to people’s needs
- To encourage and motivate
- To lead by example
Responsible corporate governance
Aiming to ensure sustainable development, a rewarding work environment, and the provision of
top-notch services to our clients, as well as to avoid any potential undesirable outcomes, we have adopted and implemented the best corporate governance practices.
From the outset, we have striven to establish transparent corporate governance. At present, our Supervisory Board supervises the management team and validates the strategy at the enterprise level.
Professionalism and talent management are embedded in our business model as well as diversity and inclusion as the main pillars of the Company’s HR management policies. We deem mutual trust provides a solid foundation for a long-lasting professional relationship.
In order to provide assurance to all stakeholders and comply with regulatory requirements, we have set up an internal control system. In this regard, the financial statements are audited by third-party audit entities on a yearly basis. (for more information, feel free to contact us).
Agenda 2023 – 2024
Instore Power Provider (IPP) is committed to incorporating Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors into its business practices in Romania. To do so, IPP will follow a structured roadmap with clear milestones, targets, and key performance indicators (KPIs). This ESG agenda will enable the company to better manage risks, drive long-term value, and contribute positively to society and the environment.
ESG Commitment and Policy Development (Q2 2023)
- Establish a dedicated ESG team
- Develop an ESG policy framework aligned with international standards, such as the UN Global Compact, the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), and the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Set clear ESG objectives and targets, including short-term and long-term milestones
- Communicate the ESG commitment to all stakeholders, including employees, customers, and investors
Environmental Sustainability (Q3 2023 – Q4 2024)
- Conduct an environmental impact assessment (EIA) to identify the company’s environmental footprint
- Develop and implement an environmental management system (EMS) based on ISO 14001 standards
- Set targets to reduce carbon emissions, energy consumption, waste generation, and water usage
- Invest in renewable energy solutions and energy efficiency initiatives
- Implement a robust waste management and recycling program
- Monitor and report on environmental performance using KPIs
Social Responsibility (Q4 2023 – Q2 2025)
- Assess the company’s social impact on employees, customers, suppliers, and communities
- Develop policies on fair labour practices, diversity and inclusion, employee wellbeing, and health and safety